EY
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Great Place to Work For!

Assurance (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

ProsGreat place for young people to start their career.

Just like Deloitte and PwC, 1. a tons of learning and growing opportunities within the firm; 2. management cares about employees' growth; 3. opportunity to work with smart and hard working people; 4. great benefits; 5. a culture fits people who care about their professional growth.

Conswork life balance is nearly imppossible to maintain during busy season.

Advice to Senior ManagementI can't think of any.

Awesome place to work - if you know what you're getting into.

Manager, Advisory Services (Current Employee)

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Smart, hard working people. Lots of variety and a lot of different directions to take your career. The caveat is that you have to be… Cons: Technology is fragmented, and sucks quite frankly. It's (slowly) getting better, e.g. I'm seeing more web based tools instead of crappy macro infested spreadsheets. Comp… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more - it should be no surprise that you're hemorrhaging people. I know the business model… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Competitve collegues

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at EY

Pros: You always work with smart people who push you above… Cons: You have to stay very competitive to stay in the… More
There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.