EY
3.6 of 5 4,112 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Wonderful company, great working environment

Supervising Associate (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsWorking with highly talented and skilled co-workers who all want to do a good job. Having modern technology and a flexible workspace where you can work from home and on the road. When coming to the office EY occupies the best buildings in the world.
Really create work place values, the Firm pushes inclusiveness and flexibility.

ConsVery high demands on you, be ready to provide 100% everyday. Not a place where slackers can get promoted.
Like many companies work life can get political, people seem to care too much what peoples ranks are instead of just focusing on their own work and helping the team in anyway.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't cut costs on occupancy expenses, while we like flexibility and working remotely, we still need world class office towers to come to.

Great place to begin a career, however, if it's not for you, get out.

Associate (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at EY full-time for more than a year

Pros: Competitive salary, great benefits, good way to learn a lot… Cons: Work-life balance, very boring work. Advice to Senior Management: Hire more people so less people quit due to being… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great résumé builder but long term only for workaholics

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at EY full-time for more than a year

Pros: Looks great on a resume Builds excellent professional skills (I.e. how… Cons: Long hours (don't make weekend plans!) For many, lots of travel… Advice to Senior Management: Management seems to view staff and seniors as numbers on a page, not as people with lives and families. The best managers I met were… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.