EY
3.6 of 5 3,772 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Review for Advisory - Performance Improvement practice

Advisory Manager (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 5 years

ProsWorking with smart people on high-profile projects for Fortune 100 companies. Most of the projects are very engaging. There's a lot of variety in the types of projects, client size and industry, and teams you'll work with. Pay is competitive (although not leading competitors). The pension is is a nice motivator for a long stay. Work life balance is probably greater here than at other consulting firms.

ConsThere are some politics involved with succeeding to the Partner level, although these are easy to navigate if you're actively working to the goal of Partnership. Annual performance bonuses are very small, however the firm just switched to a new performance based bonus system, which may improve as it gains maturity. Travel is 80%, which means 4 days a week.

Experience at EY

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great benefits, job flexibility/work life balance Cons: Limited career opportunities unless you want to move, very silo'd… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Internship as a financial auditor at the Paris' Office

I have been working at EY

Pros: Fast paced environment, competitive compensation (for an internship). There are a… Cons: I said there were a lot of opportunities, however, to get them, there is a lot of politics… Advice to Senior Management: Management should sometimes put less pressure on their employees by… More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.