Ernst and Young internship

Current Employee - Intern in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Intern in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Over time.pay. I have am learning at an increadible rate. I am given responsibilites beyond my abilities. Management encourages me to push myself. The training in excellent.

Cons

The hours are very long. The learning curve is very steep! I started at the begining of busy season so it was dificult to be through into the fire.

Advice to Management

Pair new interns up with a Staff one. I would also suggest easying new hires into the busy season slower.

Other Employee Reviews for EY

1. Ernst & Young Audit Senior Review

Former Employee - Audit Senior in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Audit Senior in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Interesting clients, challenging work, teamwork oriented, inclusive culture, diverse colleagues, professional and respectful work environment, opportunities for advancement, broad geography

Cons

Long working hours particularly during busy season, there is a lack of flexibility in work day and schedule within the year

Advice to Management

Provide employees with greater flexibility over their days and schedules during the year, make it easier to increase diversity of work performed

2. Great place to work for, especially out of university.

Current Employee - Valuation Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Valuation Analyst in New York, NY

Pros

The Firm has great culture focused on learning and development. There are programs and procedures and place to train people, give appropriate feedback, and constantly push you so that you grow with you tenure at the Firm. Senior management runs the Firm well, and people are very friendly.

Cons

If it wasn't for the relatively low pay I don't think I would leave.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.