There are newer employer reviews for EY

Audit Intern at EY

Current Employee - Audit Intern  in  Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Audit Intern in Nashville, TN

I have been working at EY full-time for less than a year

Pros

I absolutely loved working at EY. I got to experience 5 clients, all in different industries. I experienced what a typical workload would be for a Staff I, and I feel that I was able to get a realistic picture of what a career at EY was like. I was given the opportunity to travel (went to Salt Lake City) for a client. Understanding of personal things in your life and willing to adapt to you as an individual. We had several times throughout the internship we came together as an intern class, and did a fun intern event. Also the International Intern Leadership Conference at the conclusion of the internship is a blast.

Cons

At times it seems as though there was a lack of communication. Also, the scheduler expects you to be willing to travel at the drop of a hat.

Keep doing what you're doing!

4533 Other Employee Reviews for EY (View Most Recent)

Good steady job but no room for admin growth

Current Employee - Senior Associate  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Learned a lot while working here and really enjoy the people and work environment. Vacation time is pretty generous (3 weeks) and the benefits are good.

Cons

Little growth opportunity for those who work in the administrative sector (CBS) and rarely any opportunities to get cash bonuses. A lot of the perks and big events are reserved for the accounting and auditing professionals.

I suggest putting more effort into the CBS positions and provide more incentive for us to have career growth, just as EY does for the accounting and auditing professionals. Most of the CBS employees that I know have been here for most of their career, while the accounting and auditing professionals have a high turnover rate.

EY New York

I worked at EY

Pros

Nice place to work - the NY location is great, Flexibility - EY offers good flexibility - working from home etc, Benefits - good health insurance, EY discounts website etc

Cons

Long hours specially in the FSO tax, Salary not very competitive when compared to the number of hours put in.

There are newer employer reviews for EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!