EY
3.6 of 5 4,121 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

EY is a great company to work for if you are in the right group.

Tax (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsGood benefits. Nice coworkers. Great place to list on your resume.

ConsIt only takes one bad leader to destroy a group. People sit around and are afraid to leave at night because the group leader is a workaholic. No respect for work life balance. People are rewarded only for long hours and not for results. Those that don't adopt this way of working are labled poor performers.

Advice to Senior ManagementRelax and quit working people to death. People do have lives outside of work. Reward efficiency by letting people leave when their work is done. Lead by example.

Good Internship

IT Auditor (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at EY

Pros: The opportunity to travel and engage various clients in different… Cons: Amount of work and time spend on work in the… Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

IT Advisory Senior Manager (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at EY

Pros: I think this company truly values its employees and does a great job in giving challenging and rewarding opportunities to advance one's career. It… Cons: Within advisory, it can be difficult to strike a good work life balance. The higher your level within the organization, the more responsibility one… Advice to Senior Management: I recommend that management closely look at how many projects their best people take on, and find ways of evening out the workload. The… More
There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.