EZCORP
www.ezcorp.com Austin, TX 5000+ Employees

Can be frustrating as you can not control things you are measured on. I can't "Make" anyone pay their loan.

Store Manager (Current Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at EZCORP

ProsYou get to meet some really great co-workers and customers

ConsThe biggest issue is that you are held accountable for things you can not control such getting new customers or getting existing customers to pay on time. The advertising consists of putting flyer post it notes on cars in parking lots which is a joke. There is no marketing program to advertise on radio etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing more of something that does not work will not give you different results. This is especially true regarding putting post it note flyers on cars and calling this "marketing". I call it pathetic.

Next Please...

Accountant (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

I have been working at EZCORP

Pros: Steady Paycheck every 2 weeks. Cons: VERY LOW company morale. No cross-training within department, (almost seems like co-workers don't want to share what they know, in fear that you can do… Advice to Senior Management: Raise company morale. Be kind to your employees who are working really hard for you.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

EZ Pawn is a Good company, but not a great company to work for.

Store Manager (Former Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I worked at EZCORP

Pros: EZ Pawn is a fast paced, dynamic work environment with a tremendous amount to learn about merchandise. One can never know everything… Cons: The downsides to working at EZ Pawn are extremely high pressure to make sales and quotas. There is a very high… Advice to Senior Management: Company management at EZ Paw needs to be more realistic with store goals. In a… More

There are newer reviews on EZCORP.

Worked for EZCORP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EZCORP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EZCORP CEO Paul E. Rothamel. All reviews posted anonymously by EZCORP employees.