There are newer employer reviews for EZlocal

EZlocal is a genuine company and a fun place to work!

Current Employee - Sales  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at EZlocal full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've been with EZlocal for 5 years and have learned a lot. There is a genuine passion for helping small businesses embedded in the culture at the corporate office. Very pleasant environment to work and have fun in.There is constant attention on improvement in all phases accompanied with a commitment to always being there for the customer. I have a deep appreciation for the journey the company has taken to becoming a leader in the online marketing arena. Being a part of the culture and being empowered to make decisions that impact that culture further my connection.

Cons

The only downside for me is that there is only one home office. I have a pretty hefty ride daily which can be a grind but it is worth it. Would like to earn a little more PTO

Very happy to work closely with and be a part of management.

8 Other Employee Reviews for EZlocal (View Most Recent)

EZlocal is a GREAT place to work!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at EZlocal full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great group of people to work with. The company really values its customers and is always innovating on the product side to keep up with the latest technology trends.

From a sales representative perspective, EZlocal provides ongoing training support, financial motivation to meet and exceed goals (sales contests, specials, etc.), and a whole host of resources, including daily appointments to run and a variety of professional marketing materials. All of the sales and hiring managers and have field experience, so for a new hire, working one-on-one with them through product training and the sales presentation is very helpful. The team also likes to have fun and it's truly an energetic and friendly atmosphere where everyone cooperates to get the job done.

Management has an open door policy, so they are always available to listen and respond and proactively address concerns or implement fresh ideas. During the national sales webinars (three times per week), there's usually a live chat feature that provides a great way to get immediate responses from the leadership team.

Compensation is commensurate with work ethic, as with most sales; there's bonus commissions for hitting weekly and monthly sales targets. Six figure income is very achievable as well as upward mobility within the company. Residual pay can quickly become a source of growing income and a reason to stay year after year. One of the main reasons sales reps and other employees have been with the company for a long time. Customer retention rate is very high so the residual has the capacity to hit several thousand dollars monthly after just the first year.

Cons

Competitive space, but the positive side to that is local search marketing is a very hot market right now and will continue to be for years to come -- and EZlocal has name recognition, aggressive pricing, and unique leverage in the industry. Potential Con #2: Even with leads being booked by appointment setters at the corporate office (1-3 per day), it probably won't be enough to make the big bucks, so it's critical to go out and network or cold call to drum up new business. So if working independently, you really need to figure out how to get motivated on a daily basis.

A company trip to Mexico would be nice :) Actually, I'm satisfied with the entire team. Management is deeply engaged in the day to day operation of the business and is dedicated to enhancing the product and improving the sales process, including coming up with creative ways to reward reps who produce top results. Everyone works hard -- even on a Friday afternoon jeans day.

Fantastic Opportunity

Current Employee - Regional Director of Sales  in  Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Regional Director of Sales in Asheville, NC

I have been working at EZlocal as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

No micro management, paid weekly, no quotas, ability to earn as much as you want, solid growing company, help when you need it, monthly residuals, bonuses and trips, the way yellow pages use to be, fun, no territories, Great communication to their people, caring atmosphere, I'm not a number there, growing company, they really know what they do, easy paperwork,

Cons

None...been here since early 2010 and I have no cons

None

There are newer employer reviews for EZlocal

Worked for EZlocal? Contribute to the Community!