Eagle Rock Energy
www.eaglerockenergy.com Houston, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Small company, but going nowhere fast

Accountant (Current Employee)

ProsSmall company, office is quiet, if you like to be left alone and work with old people, this is a good environment. Not a lot of energy.

ConsLow energy. Lots of people committed to their "old ways" of doing things. Business strategy is not sound. Employees fall into two categories, unhappy, or apathetic. Benefits are below average, raises are below average, bonuses are below average.

Advice to Senior ManagementNobody here is happy, it's just a place people work until they find something better.

Administrative

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Eagle Rock Energy full-time

Pros: great people to work with Cons: communication was low and created issues More

Good people

Land (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eagle Rock Energy as an intern for more than a year

Pros: My mentors really cared about giving interns a learning experience. The people I worked… Cons: Mundane work is required of many employees that seems to be unnecessary. The company is not large enough to have a… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Eagle Rock Energy.

Worked for Eagle Rock Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eagle Rock Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eagle Rock Energy CEO Joseph A. Mills. All reviews posted anonymously by Eagle Rock Energy employees.