Earth Fare
www.earthfare.com Fletcher, NC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Could be worse, but does not live up to expectations.

I have been working at Earth Fare

ProsThe majority of the employees genuinely care about the message our company has. The employees make working here worth it. A lot of people are changing the way they thing about eating because of our store.

ConsThe management doesn't strive to uphold every bit of our declaration, and the employees aren't treated with as much respect as they deserve.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the way you think about people. The employees are not just employees and the customers are not just dollar signs. Go back to the founding principals we started on.

Engaging

I have been working at Earth Fare

Pros: The best things are benefits, pay, and lifestyle Cons: Usually have to relocate to get promoted for management opportunites Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Miserable

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Earth Fare

Pros: The only pro is 20% employee discount. Cons: Completely disorganized, lack of respect for employees, lack of professionalism,… Advice to Senior Management: Change management with management who respects employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Earth Fare.

Worked for Earth Fare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Earth Fare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Earth Fare CEO Jack Murphy. All reviews posted anonymously by Earth Fare employees.