Earth Resources Technology, Inc.

www.ertcorp.com

It's your typical minority contractor start-up

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Silver Spring, MD

ProsAs a woman- and minority-owned company, ERT is poised to receive minority set-asides for government work, so there's a constant flow of new business. They do they to do right by their employees, but the small size of the organization can hamper some of that.

ConsIt's best described as a "Mom and Pop" shop. When I was hired, I was informed they salary I asked for was at the maximum for my job function, and my salary has been flat the entire time I've been here. In addition, there's not much leverage for benefits, so there's one choice for health insurance, etc. Sometimes you get a day's pay as a bonus. Better than nothing, don't budget it for holiday shopping.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of allocating bonuses, etc. by salary percentage, be open to other ways of sharing the wealth like taking on the funding of flex benefit plans, making the payments a flat rate instead of percentage.

Small woman-owned company OK to work for, could use improvement

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Silver Spring, MD

I have been working at Earth Resources Technology, Inc.

Pros: They have contracts at cool government agencies. That means that for lunch, instead of sitting at your desk, or going out, you can take a… Cons: There's one choice for health insurance for most people, and it's not an HMO. It's not the best health insurance in the world, either. Particularly… Advice to Senior Management: You say we're all in this together but the higher you are in Senior Management, the better the company likes you. How about stroking the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Well run company for federal contractors.

Contractor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Earth Resources Technology, Inc. as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: -contracts seem to always get reviewed -bonuses for getting something published or outstanding work -$5000/year toward continuing education -annual… Cons: -very expensive health insurance for families ($5000+/year) -comparatively low pay to federal employees -can sometimes feel "out of the loop"… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Earth Resources Technology, Inc..

Worked for Earth Resources Technology, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!