EarthLink
www.earthlink.net Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

"Who's on first?"

Rochester, NY

ProsThey have a great idea - good solid concepts, and the market timing is correct for what they said they were trying to become.

ConsManagement changes every month - constant reorgainzations. But none of them acknowledge or fix the problem. The CEO has one vision, but operations is doing their own thing and undermining that vision. Verbally they all saw the same thing - but the actions tell a different story, and its like Mr. Huff refuses to see the problem is within his own house - and he's being stabbed in the back.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit trying to build a concensus - have some guts and commit to a direction. If people are on board and contributing to the change (and in some cases actively working against it) then remove them - even when they are VP's and above!

No Plan

Director (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at EarthLink full-time for less than a year

Pros: Comp is OK. Benefits are nice but cost too much. Cons: No Plan, no organization, no tools, no direction. Advice to Senior Management: Plan No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Service Delivery (Current Employee)
    Burlington, MA

I have been working at EarthLink full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Solvent company, convenient work location Cons: Lack of communication. Out sourcing jobs to India and the Philippines. Less than a 2% merit raise. The only increase in… Advice to Senior Management: Lack of communication, no feedback welcomed by the employees doing a specific job to see how a different way could be better from employees handling… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on EarthLink.

Worked for EarthLink? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EarthLink reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EarthLink CEO Joseph Eazor. All reviews posted anonymously by EarthLink employees.