EarthLink
www.earthlink.net Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Account Director II

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at EarthLink full-time for more than a year

ProsThe base pay is great with standard benifits. Expanding product portfolio quickly to adjust to newer market. A very large retail footprint. The agent channel is very robust and fruitful.

ConsCommishion Structure is very complex, targets are unrealistic, to much consolidation in the product business units. Executive Turnover is high causing great uncertanty within the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlign the salesforce and eliminate internal competition and adopt an new compensation model that is inline with company goals of growing revenue.

Change is good

IT Side (Current Employee)
Rochester, NY

I have been working at EarthLink full-time for more than a year

Pros: Transition is gaining traction, investments in new cloud locations, getting rid of old telco… Cons: Legacy telco execs remain, some have adapted to new IT delivery models, others continue to be a problem. Communication across… Advice to Senior Management: Effective project management will make or break this transition. The PM organization is the only unit capable of bridging the gaps across the company. Stay… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

more positive than before

Huntsville, AL

I have been working at EarthLink full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: steady day to day job Cons: they high turn over rate Advice to Senior Management: train and back up the employees that make you look… More

There are newer reviews on EarthLink.

Worked for EarthLink? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EarthLink reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EarthLink CEO Joseph Eazor. All reviews posted anonymously by EarthLink employees.