East West Bancorp

www.eastwestbank.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for East West Bancorp

It's no bad, I learned a lot from this bank.

Current Employee - Teller in Pasadena, CA
Current Employee - Teller in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at East West Bancorp

Pros

the bank is expanding now. They are hiring a lot people, such as teller, internal auditor, credit analyst, accountant, etc.

Cons

The paying is not very well. the entry level teller only pay $10 per hour. The bank location too far away from my house

72 Other Employee Reviews for East West Bancorp (View Most Recent)

Not Bad

Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at East West Bancorp

Pros

The job is not too difficult. Work load is not over whelming and can be accomplished easily as long as you have a drive to suceed

Cons

Advancement opportunities are very limited in the Atlanta area. In Pasadena they might have more of a chance of growth but in Atlanta you work where you were hired.

I think Management is more concerned about making a profit rather then retaining quality employees. Management seems more focused on short term growth rather than focusing on the larger picture.

People work HARD but with very little rewards

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

I worked at East West Bancorp

Pros

There're some very nice and easy going people

Cons

UPPER management is very cheap in terms of giving rewards to hard working employees. They cannot retain good/talented employees

The upper management does not realize that the bank has doubled its size but all they do is keep pushing people work harder but they do not return reasonable rewards. They actually hired many talent people from bigger and more prestigious firms, but they just cannot retain talent people with their managing styles. Many people in my department left within 1 year of employments. They really need to think of ways to retain people instead of only knowing how to push people. People do have options to work somewhere else.

There are newer employer reviews for East West Bancorp