East West Bancorp
www.eastwestbank.com Pasadena, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Frustrating

Helpdesk Support Tech (Former Employee)
El Monte, CA

ProsWork is steady, at times hectic. Good 'team' environment. On-boarding & training done by very qualified individuals. Very hands-ons environment with variety of tasks.

ConsCompensation is low, especially if hired temporary. Too many internal applications to manage, lack of cohesiveness. Lateral transfer sometimes does not mean equal pay rate. High turn over.

Advice to Senior ManagementShore up technology infrastructure. Get updated systems (software mainly). Test & retest before rolling out in production.

Lot's of work but where are we headed?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Pasadena, CA

I worked at East West Bancorp full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of autonomy and hands on experience. Cons: Lack of direction and continuity in senior management. Very "labor"… Advice to Senior Management: Formulate a plan to build the business and not just… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a great place to work.

SharePoint Consultant (Current Employee)
    El Monte, CA

I have been working at East West Bancorp

Pros: lack of resource and too much work Cons: small team more chance of growing. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on East West Bancorp.

Worked for East West Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at East West Bancorp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for East West Bancorp CEO Dominic Ng. All reviews posted anonymously by East West Bancorp employees.