Good place to start career growth. Lots of different opportunities and potential to gain new experience.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Easter Seals full-time

Pros

Co workers and work environment very positive. Looks to foster growth in employees and encourages others to gain new skills. Good place to gain professional work experience.

Cons

Pay and benefits are not the best and often are not as competitive compared to similar companies.

Other Reviews for Easter Seals

Dropping like flies

Current Employee - Workforce Development Specialist  in  Waukesha, WI
    Current Employee - Workforce Development Specialist in Waukesha, WI

I have been working at Easter Seals full-time for more than a year

Pros

None, I pull my hair out and scream in frustration daily. My office alone has seen a 65 percent turn over in just the last year alone.

Cons

Very low pay, verbal harassment from upper management, When harassment was brought to HR they said that it would not make a difference because of the importance of the upper manager the issue would more than likely be dropped. HR also plays favorites when it comes to transfers and will regularly pass up highly qualified individuals for friends with little to no experience.

If you want people to succeed don't name call employees and embarrass them in front of clients

Easter Seals Bay Area does not provide ABA

Former Employee - Program Supervisor
    Former Employee - Program Supervisor

I worked at Easter Seals full-time for more than a year

Pros

My colleagues and families were the best part of this organization. My immediate supervisors were very supportive. Co-workers at a similar level (e.g. Clinical Managers and Behavior Interventionists) were very collaborative.

Cons

Corporate is corrupt, shows favoritism and does not value their employees. Behavior Interventionists are viewed as "cash cows" and are not respected for the incredibly important and challenging work they do. The actual program is not ABA and there's little emphasis on providing evidence-based services. Just because someone holds a license does not qualify them to develop and provide ABA services.

Show your employees that you value and respect them. Focus on employee retention and hire CMs and PSs with ABA experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Easter Seals.

Worked for Easter Seals? Contribute to the Community!