There are newer employer reviews for Easter Seals

A decent place to work

Current Employee - Pre K Teacher  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Pre K Teacher in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Easter Seals full-time for more than a year

Pros

benefits and professional development are very nice

Cons

currently undergoing some changes in corporate management that are making some things difficult within the centers.

153 Other Employee Reviews for Easter Seals (View Most Recent)

Love the families and kiddos, disappointed in upper management

Current Employee - Program Supervisor  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Program Supervisor in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Easter Seals full-time for more than a year

Pros

The work that is done is life changing. I love the families and kiddos we work with and it is incredibly rewarding. We also have an amazing staff of BI's and Program supervisors that make the job that much more enjoyable. I feel like I work with some of the most amazing people anf have such a super dun job most of the time.

Cons

The organization has expanded to quickly and upper management has grown too large. They have lost sight of the mission of the company of the people that make it happen. This agency could not change lives without the very hard work and dedication of the interventionists and Program supervisors. However, the management team seems to care little about these employees and retaining them....So Sad.

Show some appreciation for the employees making the biggest impact in the company. Show how much you really value your employees instead of giving yourselves huge paychecks and bonuses and cutting back on everyone else's pay. Offer opportunities for professional growth and advancement like supervision hours for people seeking licenses. Be consistent when implementing new policies and empathic in the delivery when it is going to negatively impact people's lives and their ability to function from day-day.

Autonomy, flexibility and variety

I have been working at Easter Seals

Pros

Autonomy, flexibility and variety are what ES has to offer.

Cons

Communication and lack of mentoring for new grads.

Mentor, collaborate and communicate with your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Easter Seals

Worked for Easter Seals? Contribute to the Community!