Eastern Illinois University
www.eiu.edu Charleston, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Working for Eastern Illinois has helped me become a better person. I would recommend them to ANYONE!

Student Worker (Former Employee)
Charleston, IL

ProsGreat benefits, excellent people, down to earth attitude with minimal B.S.

ConsThe campus is located in a less-populated area making creature comforts like shopping malls a bit of a drive. If you can survive without those malls, you can surly rough it here.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave benefits to Student Workers. They make up a great deal of your work force and the only thing they get out of it is minimum wage at-best.

My time at EIU was both inspiring and rewarding.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Eastern Illinois University

Pros: EIU is a nice, close community to work. The people are… Cons: The school is set out in a small town and at times there is not a lot to do after work and not… Advice to Senior Management: I loved my time at EIU, but would encourage management to get more aggressive with their alumni or whatever would put EIU on the map.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great student job.

Gregg Triad Lab Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Eastern Illinois University

Pros: EIU has a lot of different employment opportunities. This one is a hidden gem. Available to… Cons: You take a small aptitude test to get hired; fixing simple computer issues,simple application knowledge on office and Dreamweaver,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Eastern Illinois University.

Worked for Eastern Illinois University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eastern Illinois University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eastern Illinois University CEO William L. Perry. All reviews posted anonymously by Eastern Illinois University employees.