Eastern Research Group, Inc.

www.erg.com
  www.erg.com
There are newer employer reviews for Eastern Research Group, Inc.

Laid back atmosphere, great benefits

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

I have been working at Eastern Research Group, Inc.

Pros

three weeks vacation to start, 4 weeks after 2 years, great health plan, and flexible schedule. As long as you get 80 hours in every 2 weeks, they don't care what hours you work.

Cons

only 6 paid holidays a year, but 4 weeks vacation helps make up for that. Dealing with government rules can also be a pain.

My salary reviews aren't really consistent. Usually I'll get a raise once a year in my paycheck, but never actually get a review. Maybe that isn't a bad thing?

15 Other Employee Reviews for Eastern Research Group, Inc. (View Most Recent)

ERG is a great place to work

I have been working at Eastern Research Group, Inc. full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule is a huge plus. Giving employees the option to tailor their schedule to their commutes, family obligations (within reason) is amazing. People are very nice to work with.

Cons

Sometimes flexible schedules can cause a bit of disorganization within a group. Seems hard to advance in this company, and promotions aren't all that meaningful.

Excellent place to work

Pros

Flexible schedule. Very low level of disfunction. People at all levels operate from a high level of respect for all employees. You are given a lot of room to take on as much responsibility as you would like to.

Cons

There is not a strong emphasis on growth, which can be good, but sometimes it would be nice if there was more aggressive focus on moving into new work areas. Entrepreneurial/aggressive business development is not necessarily rewarded.

There are newer employer reviews for Eastern Research Group, Inc.