There are newer employer reviews for Eastman Chemical

All in all a fairly good experience

Current Employee - Laboratory Technician  in  Kingsport, TN
Current Employee - Laboratory Technician in Kingsport, TN

I have been working at Eastman Chemical full-time

Pros

Worked 20 years in production which was a challenging, yet rewarding experience. Was allowed to go back to school to work toward being Lab tech certified. Since then have even been more challenged. Very interesting job working for the last 2 years in this part of the company.

Cons

Seems like there is a point in ones career that it does not pay to attempt to improve. Upon being promoted, was informed of being cut in pay.

Opportunities for advancement for employees with many years of service needs to be easier to understand. Examples: Pay, rate of advancement in new job, clearer expectations. Be more open and honest.

598 Other Employee Reviews for Eastman Chemical (View Most Recent)

Wonderful!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Kingsport, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingsport, TN

I have been working at Eastman Chemical full-time for less than a year

Pros

Eastman is a company that still cares about its employees and is not afraid to show it. The people are open, friendly and helpful. The work enviornment is good and the company promotes safety and employee health. I enjoy the work I do and it feels as if it's important to the overall organization. I feel l have promotional opportunities if I perform well.

Cons

Parking and the amount of collaboration sometimes makes things feel as if they are moving slow.

Keep doing what you are doing and listening to new ideas.

My experience at Eastman has been very good.

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Kingsport, TN
    Current Employee - Marketing in Kingsport, TN

I have been working at Eastman Chemical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It's a great place to work with a nice work/life balance. There are lots of opportunities to move up and advance.

Cons

The only challenges are getting people to move to Kingsport. The company is centered in Kingsport and working to be a more global company.

Management should continue to work on retaining their employees, in all parts of the world.

There are newer employer reviews for Eastman Chemical

Worked for Eastman Chemical? Contribute to the Community!