Eastman Kodak

www.kodak.com
There are newer employer reviews for Eastman Kodak

Hurtling toward the future

I worked at Eastman Kodak

Pros

Worthwhile place to work when it knew what its business was. After selling off almost anything that customers would recognize as "Kodak," it's unclear what its future will be.

Cons

Out of touch management, though the new CEO may well clean house. Archaic internal systems, lack of succession planning and true employee development. Senior people are leaving and the solution appears to be: hire interns.

Be prepared to tell the New Kodak story in 30 seconds or less. Ditch the powerpoints. Be authentic. If you don't have a great storyteller on your team, hire a skilled P-R and media relations person who can teach your team to tell that story to your customers.

397 Other Employee Reviews for Eastman Kodak (View Most Recent)

Work for the perks, not the pay!

Former Employee - Runner in Lake Buena Vista, FL
    Former Employee - Runner in Lake Buena Vista, FL

I worked at Eastman Kodak full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Free admission into whatever theme park you were located at, Commission pay in addition to hourly wage, amazing co-workers. Never a dull moment!

Cons

Hourly rate was horrible! Lowest paid employees in our area. Always on the go with minimum breaks throughout your shift. Non-management knew more about photography than most of management staff.

You should read "Digital Photography for Dummies" before applying for a position in this company.

I loved working there, the people were great that I worked with

Former Employee - Data Management Technician in Rochester, NY
    Former Employee - Data Management Technician in Rochester, NY

I worked at Eastman Kodak full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

People were always good to work with. Loved what I was doing.

Cons

Downsizing every 6 months since 1982, lost many good people. Too much management for the amount of workers they were responsible for. In the area I worked in too much micro managing since there were too many bosses. If they keep more workers doing the jobs instead of letting them go, the company would have been more successful in completing functions.

There are newer employer reviews for Eastman Kodak