Eastman Kodak

There are newer employer reviews for Eastman Kodak

Enterprise Sale Solution Manager

Former Employee - Enterprise Sale Solution Manager in Cleveland, OH
Former Employee - Enterprise Sale Solution Manager in Cleveland, OH

I worked at Eastman Kodak full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Flexibility on where and who to see, Expenses were easy, company car, salary was high but at the cost of commissions

Cons

never have gotten insurance information, management doesn't get out goals until April, commissions were based on 2002 goals, shrinking portfolio, small window of future wrong people have control of accounts. Account managers, are not hunters but are trusted with being the lead.. SOME refused to add to their base. Not for the good of the company but just to help with plan..

LOWER the salary and increase the commissions, Let stars be stars and let the dead weight fall

404 Other Employee Reviews for Eastman Kodak (View Most Recent)

Corporate is all over the place.

Former Employee - Photographer/Photo Sales in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Photographer/Photo Sales in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Eastman Kodak part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Co-workers were fun to be around and my old supervisor really knew how to keep people motivated and enjoy being there.

Cons

Corporate had ridiculous expectations of the workers. Did not let you relax. Worked 11 hour days and was forced to take breaks equal to 4 hours so I was only paid for 7 of those hours. I was technically part time so working 35 hours in a week, corporate put me on a blacklist and demanded my supervisor cut my hours. Then when 3 separate employees complained they transferred him away and they replaced him with a supervisor that didn't know what he was doing. The employees that complained were problem people in the company anyways and were soon terminated so it showed that corporate did not conduct any investigation on the matter.

Get their act together and have realistic expectations. Give hourly and commission pay when we have to put up with people angry that their photo costs more than their meal.

Production Manager

Former Employee - Production Manager in Honolulu, HI
    Former Employee - Production Manager in Honolulu, HI

I worked at Eastman Kodak full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good Support from the Executive Management Team and the opportunity to advance within the organization.

Cons

Long hours and you need to work until the entire production is completed.

The Executive Management Team did not have a good vision for the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Eastman Kodak