Good.

I have been working at Eat'n Park

Pros

Family environment, community of employees

Cons

Management team isn't always pleasant.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Not bad.

I have been working at Eat'n Park

Pros

Flexible Schedule
    Once you're not new anymore, many of the people there are nice
    Not very difficult.
    Relatively easy to get hired.

Cons

Very high turnover rate.
    Check times were always forever because servers are overstaffed and cooks are understaffed.
    Rude customers were frequent.
    Many new servers are completely incompetent, making everyone else have to babysit them.
    You never make a ton of money, because servers are always so over scheduled.

Everyone here is unhappy.

I have been working at Eat'n Park

Pros

Hours here are flexible, so it's great for students or those with young children who need certain times of the day off. Also, there are shifts available for morning, afternoon, evening, and midnight to meet certain time-based needs.

Cons

If you work as a non-server, raises are few and far inbetween. I work in a few different departments, and despite working here for three and a half years I still make ten cents above minimum wage. Employees are treated with little respect, and the big wigs that sometimes come in not only hinder our job with inquiries and criticism but give us nothing but negative reviews.

Everyone who works here is miserable, and most people are counting down the minutes that they can leave. There are many shifts that are understaffed, due to the fact that management is sworn against any overtime even if the restaurant needs it. Management quality has declined over the years: supervisors now join employees in gossiping and complaining about co-workers, and you are mocked if you call in for a sick day.

Employees that are harassed by customers (either yelled at beyond what is necessary or given sexual advancements or unwanted touching) are not taken seriously and are told to deal with it.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with some respect rather than demanding everyone be happy. Morale is often low, not because of customers who are usually decent, but because of bad management.