Eat'n Park
www.eatnpark.com Homestead, PA 5000+ Employees

Everyone here is unhappy.

ProsHours here are flexible, so it's great for students or those with young children who need certain times of the day off. Also, there are shifts available for morning, afternoon, evening, and midnight to meet certain time-based needs.

ConsIf you work as a non-server, raises are few and far inbetween. I work in a few different departments, and despite working here for three and a half years I still make ten cents above minimum wage. Employees are treated with little respect, and the big wigs that sometimes come in not only hinder our job with inquiries and criticism but give us nothing but negative reviews.

Everyone who works here is miserable, and most people are counting down the minutes that they can leave. There are many shifts that are understaffed, due to the fact that management is sworn against any overtime even if the restaurant needs it. Management quality has declined over the years: supervisors now join employees in gossiping and complaining about co-workers, and you are mocked if you call in for a sick day.

Employees that are harassed by customers (either yelled at beyond what is necessary or given sexual advancements or unwanted touching) are not taken seriously and are told to deal with it.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees with some respect rather than demanding everyone be happy. Morale is often low, not because of customers who are usually decent, but because of bad management.

Great company but the pay isn't the best

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eat'n Park full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great training and skill building, great work environment, higher-ups of… Cons: The pay is not the greatest. Advice to Senior Management: Keep better tabs on GM's performance and interest levels. Some seem to care more about their bonuses and what looks good on paper rather than… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It sucks you in and sucks you dry

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Eat'n Park part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You become like a family with your fellow employees. After 4 years there, that's… Cons: Lets see where to start. Managers playing favorites, managers talking about employees to other employees, managers not doing their jobs at all and sitting in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Eat'n Park.

Worked for Eat'n Park? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eat'n Park reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eat'n Park CEO Jeff Broadhurst. All reviews posted anonymously by Eat'n Park employees.