There are newer employer reviews for Eat'n Park

Everyone here is unhappy.

I have been working at Eat'n Park

Pros

Hours here are flexible, so it's great for students or those with young children who need certain times of the day off. Also, there are shifts available for morning, afternoon, evening, and midnight to meet certain time-based needs.

Cons

If you work as a non-server, raises are few and far inbetween. I work in a few different departments, and despite working here for three and a half years I still make ten cents above minimum wage. Employees are treated with little respect, and the big wigs that sometimes come in not only hinder our job with inquiries and criticism but give us nothing but negative reviews. Everyone who works here is miserable, and most people are counting down the minutes that they can leave. There are many shifts that are understaffed, due to the fact that management is sworn against any overtime even if the restaurant needs it. Management quality has declined over the years: supervisors now join employees in gossiping and complaining about co-workers, and you are mocked if you call in for a sick day. Employees that are harassed by customers (either yelled at beyond what is necessary or given sexual advancements or unwanted touching) are not taken seriously and are told to deal with it.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with some respect rather than demanding everyone be happy. Morale is often low, not because of customers who are usually decent, but because of bad management.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Server, cook, dishwasher, salad bar, and cook trainer

Current Employee - Cook, Server, Dish Washer, Salad Bar, and Cook Trainer in Robinson, PA

I have been working at Eat'n Park part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people I work with and the customers I get to interact with.

Cons

It's not a career for me, I want more out my life and education

Advice to Management

Don't forget the little guy, think about your employees and their needs as well as your payroll.

Worst. Place. Ever

I worked at Eat'n Park

Pros

Some of the best of Humanity as your co-workers(SOME)

Cons

Some of the worst of Humanity as your managers, and Some of your co-workers can almost literally get away with anything if they suck up right.

Advice to Management

Dont harass people who are trying