Eaton

www.eaton.com

This is a great company to work for a while

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Winston-Salem, NC

ProsIt has great benefits and perks. Management will support you on the various issues like working on new technology but it will only take you so far.

ConsThis is not cutting edge technology company and don't expect something in return. It will be something "run of the mill" kind. If you are in small town like I was, you will be okay for few years until you have a family to support.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll the process, and procedures are so good on paper but it all depends on your immediate supervisor. Sometime, individual bias toward an employee could get their career path derailed.

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Jackson, MI

I have been working at Eaton

Pros: Clean work place, excellent pay and benefits. Wonderful place to expand knowledge,… Cons: Almost non-existing communication between shifts, supervisors seem to have their "cliques". A lot of favoritism seen at the company. E-Star system almost non-existent anymore, used… Advice to Senior Management: Reinstate the old E-Star system, ask the workers beforehand on how changes will affect them on the floor. Changes made by engineers look good on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

finally a good job

Machine Operator (Current Employee) Mountain Home, AR

I have been working at Eaton

Pros: Eaton pays better than most and the benefits are good. The vacation… Cons: It seems like everytime it starts getting warm outside, we start working six days a… Advice to Senior Management: A model change is very important right now for the morale in our company, people can not keep their eyes and mind… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Eaton.

Worked for Eaton? Contribute to the Community!