Eaton

There are newer employer reviews for Eaton

Awesome Company

Current Employee - Sales Engineer
Current Employee - Sales Engineer

I have been working at Eaton full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Eaton understands work life balance, but you do have to be able to produce within the schedule you want to work. Not just a number like at a GE. Good advancement opportunities, and leadership development.

Cons

Eaton does have good benefits but both benefits and compensation tend to be in the middle of the industry.

510 Other Employee Reviews for Eaton (View Most Recent)

A very "nice" company - everyone was really nice all of the time

Former Employee - Pricing Manager - Corporate Marketing
    Former Employee - Pricing Manager - Corporate Marketing

I worked at Eaton

Pros

Respect is a must in this environment. There was not a day that I felt like someone was being mean to someone else.

Cons

Although I loved the culture of constant respect, I felt at times it prevented people for speaking up when they probably should....probably compromising business performance.

Corporate should be given a little more clout than they have today. There are some smaller divisions that could really use the help.

Management at the Eaton India Engineering Center

Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Pune (India)

I worked at Eaton full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The Eaton India Engineering Center is financially strong. Has a lot of employees.
    Geographical location is at a good special economic zone.

Cons

Incompetent and professionally impotent management. Will support growth of only incapable people – since capable and courageous people cannot be controlled by a incompetent and professionally impotent management. Are keen on capable, talented, knowledgeable and initiative taking employees to leave the company. Management wants to make the Eaton India Engineering Center a swamp than a growing and flowering filed. So – only people who can do this are encouraged. Do I need to say more?

Wake Up. Get better or get beaten and be thrown out. You cannot survive this way for long. You cannot keep on promoting a swamp – because a swamp only breeds disease carrying insects like mosquitoes.

There are newer employer reviews for Eaton