Eaton
www.eaton.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Management at the Eaton India Engineering Center

Senior Engineer (Former Employee)
Pune (India)

I worked at Eaton full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe Eaton India Engineering Center is financially strong. Has a lot of employees.
Geographical location is at a good special economic zone.

ConsIncompetent and professionally impotent management. Will support growth of only incapable people – since capable and courageous people cannot be controlled by a incompetent and professionally impotent management. Are keen on capable, talented, knowledgeable and initiative taking employees to leave the company. Management wants to make the Eaton India Engineering Center a swamp than a growing and flowering filed. So – only people who can do this are encouraged. Do I need to say more?

Advice to Senior ManagementWake Up. Get better or get beaten and be thrown out. You cannot survive this way for long. You cannot keep on promoting a swamp – because a swamp only breeds disease carrying insects like mosquitoes.

Company with potential

Director of Operations (Former Employee)

I worked at Eaton

Pros: In terms of compensation in the executive ranks, I cannot complain, they are competitive. Depending on division/operation, you do have the ability to… Cons: HR has more voice than most other companies, but if you have a weak HR person then whatever management wants, goes. Leaders, depends on… Advice to Senior Management: Lot of good talent. Need to invest in tools that help the mfg. operations work, like lets all get on… More

So So

I have been working at Eaton

Pros: large fortune 500 experience, flexible hours, green company, tuition reimbursements… Cons: no room for professional growth in department, outdated equipment, no communication from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Eaton.

Worked for Eaton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eaton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eaton CEO Sandy Cutler. All reviews posted anonymously by Eaton employees.