Eaton

www.eaton.com

A great company with great people

Analyst IT SIS (Current Employee) Southfield, MI

ProsA caring company that believes the wellfare of their employees affects the bottom line in a positive way.

Very good work life balance.

Good benefits.

The people are relaxed, not formal. Good for me, but not for everyone.

ConsWork experience and satisfaction may vary upon location and business unit, true with any global company.

Holiday time off is very back end loaded. You get the time off, but most of it is at the end of the year, from Thanksgiving to the new year. After that it is a long drought. You can use your vacation time to break it up if you want.

The interview process is painfully long. While it seems to successful in getting the right person for the jom, most of the time, the length of time that it takes may turn off some people.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen contemplating the hiring of a contract who has been working for you for close to a year you should already know if you want to hire them full time or not. The interview process is a waste of time for both them and any other individuals that you interview for the position. You have had a year to interview them, they are a known quantity, either you want them or you don't.

Eaton

Commodity Manager (Current Employee) Galesburg, MI

I have been working at Eaton full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They have a great focus on work/life balance. Cons: Slow moving. Inequity in salary. between people in the… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure you are being fair in your wage practices. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Eaton works for me

I have been working at Eaton for more than 8 years

Pros: - 401k and separate pension plan - highly ethical - environmentally friendly -… Cons: - degree requirement - requiring willingness to relocate to be considered… Advice to Senior Management: - consider experience, not just degree standing - don't allow "willingness to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Eaton.

Worked for Eaton? Contribute to the Community!