Eaton
www.eaton.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Don't even think about working at Eaton.

Product Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eaton

ProsUsed to be a good place to work, but that really doesn't mean anything now. Eaton is a good company if you are an investor because they will do anything, including treating employees like trash to make the books look good.

ConsWhere to begin? Incompetent leadership seems to be a way of life at Eaton. We get ethics rammed down our throats but rarely see it demonstrated at higher levels. The outsourcing at Eaton is a big joke. Quality and community support take a back seat while supplier business is solely based on the lowest bidder. No raises, a month off without pay, massive firings and suspension of the 401K match have made for an interesting year at Eaton. Years with record profits bear no fruit for the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementPractice what you preach!

Good company, bad location.

Engineering (Former Employee)

I worked at Eaton

Pros: Eaton is a very large company with plenty of room to… Cons: The company itself seems to be very strong, although my plant… Advice to Senior Management: I would spend more time evaluating your employees so as to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work if you're looking for a career vs. a job.

IT Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eaton

Pros: As a diversified international company, Eaton offers broad opportunities for personal growth, intercultural experience and travel. Their broad and growing product and service portfolio provides… Cons: Eaton is not the place to work if you're looking to just punch a timecard from 9-5. While there is an effort to provide for… Advice to Senior Management: Do a better job mentoring middle management and avoid "Peter Priciple" promotions. Teardown… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Eaton.

Worked for Eaton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eaton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eaton CEO Sandy Cutler. All reviews posted anonymously by Eaton employees.