Eaton
www.eaton.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

A solid company to work for

Account Coordinator (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

ProsGreat benefits, good people, you can trust the management staff to do the right thing. I worked at Eaton for 6 years and would go back in a second.

ConsIt's a big company with lots of parts and people. If you have unique issues with customers and suppliers it can be difficult to bust out of the many procedures used.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to apply Apex

They tell you one thing and do something else.

Field Service Technician (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Eaton full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company vehicle, not having to pay for gas. Cons: short notice for assignments given too often. Advice to Senior Management: They asked the person who was causing the problems to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

TERRIBLE EMPLOYER, WORST CORPORATE WORK CULTURE

Accounts Payable (Former Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

I worked at Eaton as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: On hindsight, only their name - looks fine on your… Cons: Poor shoddy treatment of temp-to-hire personnel in the branch I worked, contract force is treated badly - no alignment of departments, inside rivalry for positions.… Advice to Senior Management: Stop looking at just the bottom line- if you cant appreciate the people who work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Eaton.

Worked for Eaton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eaton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eaton CEO Sandy Cutler. All reviews posted anonymously by Eaton employees.