Eaton
www.eaton.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Overall an ok company but not in the UK

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I have been working at Eaton full-time for more than a year

Prosgood work life balance, company has a good reputation as a place of work especially in the USA

ConsSenior management strategy is not aligned from one location to the other. A lot of time is spent on the politics between different division and level of management. Jobs are not really getting done. Attrition rates are very high with UK. I have worked for the company for 18 months and nothing really got done in all this time. Very slow to react and generally feels like going in circles.

Advice to Senior ManagementDiversification is what keeps company afloat however there has to be a unified strategy across different division. More attention should be paid to removing internal power straggle and competition between different locations and divisions.

The greatest development in my life so far!

I have been working at Eaton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great culture and career opportunities! Cons: Pay is not very competitive Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I am associated with Eaton Corporation-Pune for last 5 years and believe that this is a "Great Place to Work".

Pune (India)

I have been working at Eaton full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very good work life balance Good pay master An ethical organisation Cons: I personally don't find anything which will make me think… Advice to Senior Management: India has great talent pool. Focus should laid on building… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Eaton.

Worked for Eaton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eaton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eaton CEO Sandy Cutler. All reviews posted anonymously by Eaton employees.