Eaton

www.eaton.com

Worst experience with HR relation within 30 years career in Canada and U.S. combined !

Assembler (Former Employee) Sarasota, FL

ProsIf you already got a job there well hang to it because this is hard to get a better one now and if your conditions are fair enough to stay why change.

ConsThe HR department hire staffing agency from Texas (because no other agencies want them as a customer in Sarasota/Bradenton) for as low as $8.28 per hour to fire them out 4 days during a work rush in front of everybody for no good reason because they state they have a problem with the agency and after contacting the agency they say that the employee does'nt work out there !

Advice to Senior ManagementGive a briefing to HR people on new corporative policies for agency workers or else kick these unprofessional HR senior and HR junior clerk who act like kids out for good.

Good Place to work

Program Manager (Former Employee) Galesburg, MI

I worked at Eaton

Pros: Flx time, good work environment, good people Cons: deadlines are often not reasonable raises are generally flatened out across the organization management… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate direction and don't just give it lip service Also, a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Eaton Corporation

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Cleveland, OH

I worked at Eaton

Pros: Focus on doing business the right way. Cons: Manufacturing environment can be heavily influenced by economic factors. Advice to Senior Management: Great job of keeping employees informed of businees decisions. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Eaton.

Worked for Eaton? Contribute to the Community!