Ebix

www.ebix.com

Excellent Business Knowledge and team relationships

Product Development (Current Employee)

ProsEbix has spent a lot of time recruiting the strongest experts in their line of business to provide very strong internal business knowledge. This makes for a great place to learn how the industry functions and thus be better at our jobs. This knowledge creates the best in the business technology and that shows. It is so easy to be proud to work for Ebix when you see how all of our product fit together to make a "best in bread" solution. Compared to our competitors, we are the best.

The employees, my peers, are very dedicated and driven. I have never worked anywhere like this before where everyone wants the product to succeed.

ConsThis is a small company and that makes advancement a little harder. There are less openings. But, if you work harder and shine, Ebix does reward their key employees. I have seen a good bit of career advancement with my peers.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate more opportunities for advancement and continue hiring both internally and externally for the best, most skilled employees.

Ebix CMMi 5 ? Rubbish!!!

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Ebix

Pros: Knowledge Gained in terms of Domain and Self Study , Fellow workers understand your misery as they… Cons: Salary is horrible, HR even more horrible. Will make you work like a factory labor. Once you enter the NSEZ complex, gates are locked. You… Advice to Senior Management: Start hiring talented people instead of your dumb relatives. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Outstandingly bad for freshers and very idiotic management,suffering with nepotism (yes in a private firm) .

Associate Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Ebix

Pros: You can get learn and work on good technology,but it's… Cons: very poor salary ,very poor growth opportunity Advice to Senior Management: should check their appraisal process No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ebix.

Worked for Ebix? Contribute to the Community!