Excellent Business Knowledge and team relationships

Current Employee - Product Development
Current Employee - Product Development

I have been working at Ebix

Pros

Ebix has spent a lot of time recruiting the strongest experts in their line of business to provide very strong internal business knowledge. This makes for a great place to learn how the industry functions and thus be better at our jobs. This knowledge creates the best in the business technology and that shows. It is so easy to be proud to work for Ebix when you see how all of our product fit together to make a "best in bread" solution. Compared to our competitors, we are the best.

The employees, my peers, are very dedicated and driven. I have never worked anywhere like this before where everyone wants the product to succeed.

Cons

This is a small company and that makes advancement a little harder. There are less openings. But, if you work harder and shine, Ebix does reward their key employees. I have seen a good bit of career advancement with my peers.

Create more opportunities for advancement and continue hiring both internally and externally for the best, most skilled employees.

Other Reviews for Ebix

Ebix CMMi 5 ? Rubbish!!!

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst

I worked at Ebix

Pros

Knowledge Gained in terms of Domain and Self Study , Fellow workers understand your misery as they are going through the same, Newly built activity area, Sector-59 office is Rajasthan themed and has beautiful paintings.

Cons

Salary is horrible, HR even more horrible. Will make you work like a factory labor. Once you enter the NSEZ complex, gates are locked. You are in a Jail and you cannot go out for a break. All walls, everything is in red. There are flashing disco lights to distract you when you are busy coding or solving a problem.
    Management consists of chacha bhatija's, all with internal politics. If you are the relative of any of the management people, you have tremendous growth opportunities.

Start hiring talented people instead of your dumb relatives.

Outstandingly bad for freshers and very idiotic management,suffering with nepotism (yes in a private firm) .

Current Employee - Associate Programmer Analyst  in  New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Programmer Analyst in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Ebix

Pros

You can get learn and work on good technology,but it's purely matter of luck

Cons

very poor salary ,very poor growth opportunity

should check their appraisal process

There are newer employer reviews for Ebix.

Worked for Ebix? Contribute to the Community!