Ebix
www.ebix.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

If you are looking for a chance for advancement, pay raises, recognition, bonuses or to feel good- please look elsewhere

Compliance Manager/Service Consultant/Account Manager (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Ebix

Pros2 weeks of paid vacation (at manager desecration), 5 days of sick time, medical, dental, vision, gym membership reimbursement ($180 per year total)

ConsEbix could be a great company, but they fail in so many ways to listen to or recognize their employees. The hours are long (50-60 hours per week), no real sense of team work and little to no recognition for a job well done. They are consistently purchasing companies without regard to ones they currently own . Client relationships, employee satisfaction and proper training are a dead last on the list of priorities with earnings coming in first. They have little or no regard for the market that they are purchasing into or exactly what is required from a business stand point for the companies they quickly purchase. The company motto is "If it does not make money, we don't do it"- this is said to each of the companies they have purchased on the first day and senior management live, eat and breath it.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart paying attention to your employees and your clients. Start understanding the market and the processes of the companies you purchase, as well as their competitors.

Mid size company with Big size problems...

I have been working at Ebix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good Place to start a Career.But not good in Long… Cons: Low Salary and more expectation.Difficult to maintain Work/Life Balance. Advice to Senior Management: Try to improve your stand and try to value your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's Awesome.

I have been working at Ebix full-time for more than a year

Pros: No Hire Fire Rule.Balanced Work Life cycle. Cons: Nothing.Every company has it's policies -It's Up to you How… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ebix.

Worked for Ebix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ebix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ebix CEO Robin Raina. All reviews posted anonymously by Ebix employees.