Eby-Brown
www.eby-brown.com Naperville, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

great place to work.

Machine Operator (Current Employee)

ProsI work in the stamping dept. and have the best managers I have ever worked for. I have been at eby-brown now for 11 almost 12 years, and can't think of any place I would rather work.

ConsThe area I work in is under constant survaliance, we have to be buzzed in and out of the area. New to us that have been there awhile. Kind of makes me feel like Im being accused.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work stamping managers, your doing a great job. Makes it nice to go to work, and not hate being there.

Not the company to be at if you are an IT professional

I have been working at Eby-Brown

Pros: -Family owned so decisions are made quicker. -Casual Fridays. -Everyone knows everyone… Cons: -They believe in internal promotions rather than hiring seasoned professionals. -IT Manager's insecurities manifest themselves through poor… Advice to Senior Management: Get with the times. Expand the facilities. Hire competent managers if you want to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Secure Employment

General Warehouse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eby-Brown full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of work and little down time. You are always busy and no lay offs.… Cons: To some co-workers, it's "just a job". Advice to Senior Management: Upper management needs to be more visable on the floor… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Eby-Brown.

Worked for Eby-Brown? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eby-Brown reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eby-Brown CEO Dick Wake. All reviews posted anonymously by Eby-Brown employees.