Eby-Brown

www.eby-brown.com

great place to work.

Current Employee - Machine Operator
Current Employee - Machine Operator

Pros

I work in the stamping dept. and have the best managers I have ever worked for. I have been at eby-brown now for 11 almost 12 years, and can't think of any place I would rather work.

Cons

The area I work in is under constant survaliance, we have to be buzzed in and out of the area. New to us that have been there awhile. Kind of makes me feel like Im being accused.

keep up the good work stamping managers, your doing a great job. Makes it nice to go to work, and not hate being there.

Other reviews for Eby-Brown

Not the company to be at if you are an IT professional

Pros

-Family owned so decisions are made quicker.
    -Casual Fridays.
    -Everyone knows everyone else.
    -Benefits are ok
    -Co-workers are nice and friendly

Cons

-They believe in internal promotions rather than hiring seasoned professionals.
    -IT Manager's insecurities manifest themselves through poor treatment of employees and constant fire drills.
    -Poor IT security practices. No policies in place. Corporate website is poor.

Get with the times. Expand the facilities. Hire competent managers if you want to compete in your business line.
    Create a professional looking website, not a late 90's looking site.

Frat House

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Pros

I worked in the corporate office but did travel to the DC’s every so often. I really liked most of the people I worked with. They had a standard benefits package, good family flexibility time, ability to work on many different projects.

Cons

It’s an overrun frat house (literally). Advancement is hard to come by unless your part of the fraternity. For 100 year old company there’s no culture, no company mission, and no company updates.

If you want to make the place better start by making decisions and company goals known to your employees. Get out of the 90’s and drive some sort of company culture. Start an open door policy!

Take a hard look at your Senior Leaders. Promotions should deserved not given away because of who you know.

There are newer employer reviews for Eby-Brown.

Worked for Eby-Brown? Contribute to the Community!