Echo Global Logistics

www.echo.com
  www.echo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Echo Global Logistics

not for the faint of heart, but enjoy going to work every day

Current Employee - Client Sales Representative in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Client Sales Representative in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-awesome people
-fun sports teams
-cool sales competitions
-despite what others might say, great hours compared to other sales jobs i've had

Cons

-most people are new to the industry so it takes time to get used to it. a little different than what i was used to to talk to truck drivers and warehouse guys all day but it can be fun. it is what you make of it.
-can be really stressfull (smoking, drinking and gambling vices have increased as a result..) and seemingly unattainable goals at points, but all stuff to make you better in the long run

-keep recognizing a job well done and add more cool sales spiffs like vegas trips, ipad giveaways, gift cards and things like that. more trips that newer reps could potentially win

142 Other Employee Reviews for Echo Global Logistics (View Most Recent)

We have endless opportunity for growth! The sky is the limit for us!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fast paced, fun, energetic, young company that has not even tapped into the surface of the multi-trillion dollar transportation industry!

Echo is constantly evolving into an industry leader in 3rd party logistics, transportation management and supply chain solutions.

Echo was most recently recognized in 2012 as the #4 Brokerage Firm in North America by Transport Topics' annual "Top 50" publication. (see link: http://ttnews.com/log50/2012/2012log50.pdf).

Managed out of our Scottsdale, AZ Branch, Echo also received the highly regarded "2012 Carrier of the Year Award" by Monster Beverage Company.

As we continue to build our teams with highly motivated and aggressive talent, the growth potential is endless. Transportation is a relationship business. Echo takes great pride in constantly building those relationships with our customers and carriers.

Cons

Both a Pro and a Con: We are young and growing rapidly.

Continue to drive and direct growth and employee development!

Echo Global Logistics – Dallas

Current Employee - Sales Supervisor in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Supervisor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Echo is a young company with a very young atmosphere, the average age in the Dallas office is sitting somewhere in the neighborhood of 24 years old. Echo Dallas has a great work environment for someone who wants to work hard and play hard. The atmosphere is very laid back in regards to letting you do things your own way. Echo Chicago provides a great training experience for the branch. Almost all higher level positions in the company are filled via internal promotions. Sales reps are not micro managed in their daily tasks. No commission cap, which generally puts a 3rd year employee in the six figure range.

Cons

Echo’s starting compensation is a draw against commission, rather than base plus commission. This is standard across the board in most logistics sales careers. However, it can seem somewhat daunting at first, but generally representatives are above their base compensation within the first nine months.

There are newer employer reviews for Echo Global Logistics