Echo Global Logistics

www.echo.com

Hard work and innovative thinking opens the door to opportunities.

Sales/Operations (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGreat management team, from front line sales management up through senior management. Fun culture. Entrepreneurial environment. Lots of opportunity to move around the company.

ConsCold call freight sales is a tough, cutthroat industry. Freight = problems, constant problems. Shipments are late, missed, broken, rerouted, not picked up, pricing renegotiated, etc. Commisson structure was impossible to understand. Antiquated draw. Now it has some tough Account Payable implications on sales people.

Advice to Senior ManagementSimplify the commissions. Do not penalize salespeople for missed payments. Salesmen do not approve credit. The company should bear that burden.

Hard work pays off

Sales Supervisor (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -fun, young work environment -growing industry with exponential opportunity -strong… Cons: -long hours -High stress -lack of continued education/training - you have to define… Advice to Senior Management: express where our goals come from, why they are what they are and how you propose we get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

National Account Manager

National Account Manager (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Echo Global Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Learn about the logistics industry, get a handed a beer… Cons: They pay you on a "draw", which means you are… Advice to Senior Management: Change the commission structure to something remotely obtainable. All we're told is how much money the company is worth because of our hard… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Echo Global Logistics.

Worked for Echo Global Logistics? Contribute to the Community!