There are newer employer reviews for Echo Global Logistics

Account Executive

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I worked at Echo Global Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Young Environment. The people working in your group are usually helpful and supportive with the workload.

Cons

There is little mobility. You can change positions, but it will not be reflected in any kind of pay increase. The management is misdirecting in their plans for the future, and inaccurate about what the roll out plans are for updates and products that are supposed to ease your work. It is a long day and with very little reward.

Complete projects, do not try and launch 5 different initiatives when 4.5 will not take off properly because everyone is spread too thin.

131 Other Employee Reviews for Echo Global Logistics (View Most Recent)

Fast paced, good environment

Current Employee - Client Sales Representative  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Client Sales Representative in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros

We have a lot fun at work. Echo does a good job on training and keeping employees informed on the market and develops employees to help them for their career. Echo keeps the morale high by encouraging us and doing fun activities to keep people engaged. There's never a dull moment. My day goes by very fast and it's very exciting helping our clients do the inevitable and everyone shares in each other's successes. I like the people I work with and enjoy the logistics industry overall.

Cons

The system we use has some flaws and seems like the "red bar of death" pops up too often but the Help desk is always available and do a pretty good job at resolving any IT issues with a phone call to the dedicated IT line.

Great Company To Break Into Sales

Current Employee - Inside Sales  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You learn problem solving first hand.

Cons

Base Salary sucks and it takes a while to build business. Lead system and CRM suck.

Pay more.

There are newer employer reviews for Echo Global Logistics

Worked for Echo Global Logistics? Contribute to the Community!