I love it!

Current Employee - Carrier Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Carrier Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun , young company. Lots of events to keep employees engaged and active within the company. Great opportunity to make friends and learn about logistics and it's an environment that's growing fast, we are always adding new team members and bringing people in. Great recruiting process and training, I feel like I have learned a lot and I've only been here 2 months. I came from a bank environment and the attitude and culture here is contagious.

Cons

Getting started is rough, but what do you expect? I do everything I was trained to do but don't always book a load (Echo speak for closing a deal) and sometimes it's hard to get started, but there are many successful people here who assure me they started the same way and had a difficult time at the beginning so I'm going to true them and stay after it. Hours can be rough too but I'm working with young people my age so it's hard to complain.

Advice to Management

Try to paint a realistic expectation of the job during the interview process by getting more time to talk to current employees and get questions answered.

0 reviews filtered by