Echo Incorporated

www.echo-usa.com

Echo Inc - Management very uptight

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Lake Zurich, IL

ProsThe only Pro to working at Echo, Inc would be there employee health insurance, The employee cost vs the benefits received are very good. Free rental of there power equipment is also a nice feature. Believe me, none of this is worth the disfunction in the workplace.

ConsThe downsides of working for Echo:

Everyone, and I mean everyone, under the management level are very unhappy employees. This is a Japanese owned company and they impose their management style upon the US managers that work there. Workers are not treated fairly, all cubicles are open air situated directly outside the managers offices...you feel constantly on display and it is intentional. Asking for time off or vacation is frowned upon. Even taking a sick day is rare....most managers come in sick and expect you to do the same. Work is scrutinized upon belief. Most is due to the fact that the managers there are extreme micro managers, basically in fear of Japans corporate officers and managers.
The human resource department is controlled by the President and Managers of the company and does nothing to instill common workplace fairness. Rules for time off differ if you are management vs non management. Certain department managers have been known to belittle their employees to the point of tears, with no ramifications from HR. Have I said enough??? RUN from a job here.

Advice to Senior ManagementI couldn't offer any advice to the management there. They are so closed minded and such micro managers they would not listen.

stay clear from this place

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lake Zurich, IL

I have been working at Echo Incorporated full-time

Pros: not many that I can think of pay is under scale raises never are more then 2% no safety there no rules, free for all, no discipline HR… Cons: little benefits no chance for a promotion no help with management Sr. management… Advice to Senior Management: listen to your employees stop being so cheap! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Avoid at all costs the Operational departments!

Operational Employee (Current Employee) Lake Zurich, IL

I have been working at Echo Incorporated full-time for more than a year

Pros: Location, brand recognition and excellent benefits and few good people. Administration… Cons: One of the worst place I worked for. Low pay and no advancement for growth. Management style: welcome gossips, finger pointings, favoritism and putting employees… Advice to Senior Management: Hire and keep professionals instead of full time gossipers with outdated skills. Provide continuous training opportunity. Get rid of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Echo Incorporated.

Worked for Echo Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!