Ecolab
www.ecolab.com Saint Paul, MN 5000+ Employees

Good ideas bad buisness

Route Manager (Former Employee)
Henderson, NV

ProsBenifits great. Pay ok. Most people are good people. Company not going anywhere stable

ConsManagement lies will steal your money so you have to always watch. Always on call even on vacation.anagement does not care if you have a home life as long as it does not get in the way what they need even if it does not make you a pay check. Company good but poor decision on management. Lie Cheat customers you'll move up. No support and lack of training. South end of town really does not care for employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind manager with experience who knows how to keep employees for long periods. Left company to less pay but I am happier now.

Don't fall for their sales pitch.

Pest Elimination Service Specialist (Former Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Ecolab full-time for less than a year

Pros: Benefits, pay pretty good after you are there for a… Cons: Work/life balance, lack of time off, lack of vacation, managers lack of experience. I fell for the hype when decided to take job… Advice to Senior Management: Fire current upper level management in Pest division. From what long time employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

RSM (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I have been working at Ecolab full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Wonderful Place to Work... Great opportunities Cons: No too much cons... upper manager need to get involve… Advice to Senior Management: Lisen what your Employees say Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ecolab.

Worked for Ecolab? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ecolab reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ecolab CEO Doug Baker Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Ecolab employees.