Overall good

Current Employee - Route Sales Manager in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Route Sales Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Ecolab full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The fact that they pay for everything: from providing a vehicle, corporate credit card, gas card, cell phone bill, mobile hot spot, tools, training, clothing, shoes, and excellent meals when traveling.

Cons

Work-life balance can be very difficult at times because of being on-call 24hrs M-F and some weekends. Upsetting a customer will get to upper management very quickly.

Advice to Management

Being on-call 24hrs M-F sucks!!

Other Employee Reviews for Ecolab

Leadership needs to get back to reality. We are losing the culture that made us who we are.

Current Employee - Territory Representative in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Territory Representative in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Ecolab full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company has been a fair company to work for, and for the most part has treated the associates fair. Decent pay and benefit package. Numerous advancement opportunities to advance, if you are willing to relocate.

Cons

Over the years, the company has been "squeezing" our associates to deliver more with less resources. This has caught up with many of our divisions. We promise the customers this great support program, but in reality we deliver this only to 10% of our customers. The other 90% get less support and service because of the unrealistic goals that we have reach. In order to reach these goals we must decide what corners to cut, in order to save time. It is not fair to our customers to get promised a superior program, but get a sub par program delivered.

Advice to Management

Please listen to your associates as we know what we are talking about. We are the feet on the street, and the face of Ecolab to our customers. If we invest in more field people, we will have the time and skills to deliver the results. If you keep squeezing us, we are forced to cheat the customer. It is not right.

2. Ecolab

Pros

Make my own schedule, pretty autonomous job, company vehicle

Cons

Company bends over backwards for clients at the expense of the person doing the work