Ecommerce
www.ecommerce.com Columbus, OH 150 to 499 Employees

I have grown faster and learned more with here than with any past company

Business Consultant (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

ProsThere is an environment of change and development here. The room for advancement seems limitless, and we are really being recognized for our contributions.

ConsBecause we are growing at such a rapid pace, there are uncharted territories. This lends itself to a progressive and ever changing dynamic. People that easily become complacent may find this challenging.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe water my friend ~ Bruce Lee

Flag Review
Ecommerce Sales Manager responded to this review Jul 2, 2014 EditDelete
Thank you for the feedback. The past two years have been very exciting!

Great company to work for

I have been working at Ecommerce full-time

Pros: Everyone is friendly and helpful. They genuinely care about your success. It is nice because they invest in our lives in many ways, not… Cons: I honestly can not think of any cons. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Up and coming IT Player

Sales (Current Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ecommerce full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great culture - Having worked in multiple departments, with varying levels of responsibility. Things are fast-paced, fun, and competitive. There are a decent number of… Cons: There could stand to be more communication across departments. Nothing detrimental to working at the company, or getting my job done...but certain things could be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ecommerce.

Worked for Ecommerce? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ecommerce reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ecommerce CEO Fathi Said. All reviews posted anonymously by Ecommerce employees.