Ed Hardy

www.edhardyknit.com

Run!!!! Run Away and do not work here...It is a very Abusive company

Part Time Key Holder (Current Employee) Dawsonville, GA

ProsThe only pro to working for Ed Hardy is that you have a job in a tough economy. The pay is better than some other retail store, but be very aware that you will work you tail off for every cent!

ConsAbusive management style! Once you are hired, they look for every reason under the sun to write you up. It is always negative feed back from upper management. They will make one set of rules one week and the next week it is completely the opposite. Store managers are treated better than the rest of the staff and are not held to the same rule and regulations of what the company dictates. The company has closed many locations with out warning its employes and they were out of a job. You are watched on camera's for EVERYTHING and if you breathe to hard, your in the back for a write up... This is the worst company I have ever worked for. Our store manager is so disliked that the rest of the mall hires our ex employees out of pity... RUN as fast as you can away from this company!

Advice to Senior ManagementPositive feed back would help. Getting a set plan before making a rule to change it 5 days later. Do not lie to cover your own mistakes and keep your personal life, personal.

The environemnt is laid back and relaxed but the co. lacks communication/management/ and organization.

Womens Knit Designer (Former Employee) Culver City, CA

I worked at Ed Hardy

Pros: Great people- like family. Laid back and relaxed. Very proactive… Cons: Lack of communication from upper management. Work in circles over… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate with your employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was good sales experience.

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Culver City, CA

I worked at Ed Hardy

Pros: Great people on the sales team. Cons: Not enough feedback from management and organization. More
There are newer reviews on Ed Hardy.

Worked for Ed Hardy? Contribute to the Community!