Edaptive Systems

www.edaptivesys.com
  www.edaptivesys.com
There are newer employer reviews for Edaptive Systems

Nice, relaxed working environment.

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Owings Mills, MD
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at Edaptive Systems

Pros

Good compensation, if you work hard it's always acknowledged. Feedback to management, even at the owner level is welcomed and encoraged.

Cons

Sometimes action on certain request is slow to make it through the management processes, but it's never forgotten.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Edaptive Systems (View Most Recent)

Waste of your time, life is short, find a good place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Edaptive Systems

Pros

If you learn to survive in this company you will probably be able to make it through any corporate environment.

Cons

The three owners manage the company as if it were three different companies.
    There was never a balance between work and personal life; even vacations are requiring constant remote work.
    Always a lack the resources to complete jobs; whether it was software, hardware, or people; was not because lack of money in jobs.
    The turn of rate is high.
    Compensation was poor.
    No management structure beyond owners
    Management decision are constantly changing without notification.
    Contracts with employees are respected as if they were suggestions.

The owners need to take some class in management, pick some good middle managers and let them manage for you.
    Pay better compensation.
    Support a balance between work and personal life; burning out employees only works against your investment in you human capital.

Refreshing and Rewarding Career

Current Employee - Accountant/Office Coordinator in Owings Mills, MD
    Current Employee - Accountant/Office Coordinator in Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at Edaptive Systems

Pros

I enjoy coming to work to face challenges and make a difference in my field. My team members and boss possess a wonderful positive energy each day which makes working enjoyable. I feel accomplished when I leave for the day and Edaptive always lets you know that you are appreciated and doing a good job. We have many events and happy hours which amplifies the commerardary of our company. The managers and company partners have an excellent open door policy and will always stop and talk with you. It is exciting working for a company that possesses some of the best CMS contracts. I always feel safe at work and never feel threatened of losing my job. Edaptive is very fair and a fun place to work. If you are a SOFTWARE ENGINEER or work in IT you should definitely check out our career page and apply. I have never seen a more capable team of detail oriented engineers that provide solutions that work. There is no fluff or nulls in work load. We always have something meaningful and challenging to do and I never get bored. There is something fresh and innovative all the time, and I am so happy that Edaptive and I found each other.

Cons

Nothing at all. Everything is great!

Keep doing what your doing. Thank you for caring about your employees; it shows!

There are newer employer reviews for Edaptive Systems