Edaptive Systems

www.edaptivesys.com
  www.edaptivesys.com
There are newer employer reviews for Edaptive Systems

Waste of your time, life is short, find a good place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Edaptive Systems

Pros

If you learn to survive in this company you will probably be able to make it through any corporate environment.

Cons

The three owners manage the company as if it were three different companies.
There was never a balance between work and personal life; even vacations are requiring constant remote work.
Always a lack the resources to complete jobs; whether it was software, hardware, or people; was not because lack of money in jobs.
The turn of rate is high.
Compensation was poor.
No management structure beyond owners
Management decision are constantly changing without notification.
Contracts with employees are respected as if they were suggestions.

The owners need to take some class in management, pick some good middle managers and let them manage for you.
Pay better compensation.
Support a balance between work and personal life; burning out employees only works against your investment in you human capital.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Edaptive Systems (View Most Recent)

Refreshing and Rewarding Career

Current Employee - Accountant/Office Coordinator in Owings Mills, MD
    Current Employee - Accountant/Office Coordinator in Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at Edaptive Systems

Pros

I enjoy coming to work to face challenges and make a difference in my field. My team members and boss possess a wonderful positive energy each day which makes working enjoyable. I feel accomplished when I leave for the day and Edaptive always lets you know that you are appreciated and doing a good job. We have many events and happy hours which amplifies the commerardary of our company. The managers and company partners have an excellent open door policy and will always stop and talk with you. It is exciting working for a company that possesses some of the best CMS contracts. I always feel safe at work and never feel threatened of losing my job. Edaptive is very fair and a fun place to work. If you are a SOFTWARE ENGINEER or work in IT you should definitely check out our career page and apply. I have never seen a more capable team of detail oriented engineers that provide solutions that work. There is no fluff or nulls in work load. We always have something meaningful and challenging to do and I never get bored. There is something fresh and innovative all the time, and I am so happy that Edaptive and I found each other.

Cons

Nothing at all. Everything is great!

Keep doing what your doing. Thank you for caring about your employees; it shows!

Over worked

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Owings, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Owings, MD

I worked at Edaptive Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Free lunch once a month. Mainly pizza... The partners are friendly and very involved within the company.

Cons

Most of the co workers gossip as usual. You are evaluated based upon what someone says or thinks of you instead of your productivity. Human Resource department is a relative of one of the partners (spouse) and another assistant. I would seek employment elsewhere. Complete waste of time. The majority of the jobs are contracted out anyway through a recruiting company inside of their office space. That is another story...

There are newer employer reviews for Edaptive Systems