There are newer employer reviews for Edelman

Never-ending Awesomeness

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Edelman

Pros

There is an amazing collaboration of ideas with departments and practices between all the many offices worldwide. I have worked in corporate for the past four years and have seen many improvements; communication, continuing education and transparency - each person I have met throughout the years has enriched the experience and made Edelman far outshine other companies. The compensation and employee benefits and ‘perks’ are fantastic.

Cons

The hours are tough but the rewards are worth it! Concentration is easily broken with the immediate access everyone has to your office space.

You're doing an amazing job and in my opinion the Chicago office has never seemed more content and happy - Thank You so much!

reviews filtered by
  1. So far so good!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Edelman

Pros

Edelman Digital is a very innovative and focused group of people. Everyone is very determined to do a great job with everything they do and are very collaborative and appreciative of each other.

Cons

As a new person it's a little difficult to connect because everyone is already so tight knit.

2. A great learning experience, surrounded by smart people.

Current Employee - Senior Account Supervisor in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Account Supervisor in Washington, DC

I have been working at Edelman

Pros

Employs intelligent people who produce quality work, a leader in the PR industry, provides career flexibility, and offers a comfortable and challenging work environment.

Cons

Workload can at times be overwhelming, but if you speak up- colleagues are always there to help.

There are newer employer reviews for Edelman