Edelman

Fun work, unique people

Current Employee - Account Supervisor in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Account Supervisor in Washington, DC

I have been working at Edelman

Pros

Smart people; interesting work that is always changing/never the same routine; good benefits; fun culture

Cons

Difficult clients; multi-tasking different projects; constantly seeking new business

975 Other Employee Reviews for Edelman (View Most Recent)

Edelman has been an excellent place to put my knowledge to use and grow as a practioner.

Current Employee - Public Relations Intern in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Public Relations Intern in Houston, TX

I have been working at Edelman

Pros

Edelman puts a huge emphasis on helping employees stay engaged on client projects and opportunities to further your growth in your field. They offer excellent learning opportunities and put a big emphasis on learning about public relations/media/digital services and new services available to help you offer more to clients.

Cons

Edelman is pretty rigid in the way that they structure their promotions/entry-level opportunities. Even if you are really well received in your office- promotions and available jobs all depend on the client load that the office has.

Edelman is an amazing place to work and I feel like I have every chance in the world to be successful.

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Edelman

Pros

Strategic leadership, family values, belief in a good work product and investment in the business (including employees)

Cons

Some practice and specialty overlap contributes to internal competition or confusion.

Please keep doing what you are doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Edelman