Edelman

www.edelman.com

Edelman + PR = On the way to greatness but not there yet...

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsGreat people, although often silo-ed, usually good opportunities for advancement, although it can move very slowly. Many people here have been here for years. Edelman is working to improve office life and communities through programs such as Living in Color and Global Citizenship.

ConsWork life balance is difficult, people are just working all the time, and it is very difficult to get them away from their desks. We do have some fun though, but it take a while to get everyone amped up for an event, in or outside the office. There are some company policies or systems that are not totally effective either (GFS and Helpdesk).

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be a policy for bio length and content. Fusion and Sharepoint should be maintained better with easy to find case studies, or information on who to contact in which office for each account, as well as general administrative needs.

Edelman is a solid place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Edelman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A lot of investment in the business Focus is on primarily… Cons: Can be political at times Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Edelman is a great place to advance your career and learn lots quickly, but be prepared to sacrifice your personal life.

Assistant Account Executive (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Edelman full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great learning environment, Room for growth, Large network Cons: Work-Life balance, payment at the junior level Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Edelman.

Worked for Edelman? Contribute to the Community!