There are newer employer reviews for Edelman

Edelman is a solid place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Edelman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A lot of investment in the business
Focus is on primarily client service and quality work, not the bottom line
High quality people

Cons

Can be political at times

Keep up the good work

875 Other Employee Reviews for Edelman (View Most Recent)

Edelman is a great place to advance your career and learn lots quickly, but be prepared to sacrifice your personal life.

Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Edelman full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great learning environment, Room for growth, Large network

Cons

Work-Life balance, payment at the junior level

Simply the best PR agency to work for

Current Employee - Senior Account Supervisor  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Account Supervisor in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Edelman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Great resources within the Edelman network. For any given assignment you can tap our Digital, RUTH, media services, MATTER teams, etc. for expert advice on everything from the best media contacts to roll into your outreach strategy to event logistics.

- Senior support and opportunities for advancement. The senior team leads really (for the most part) care about their employees and offer amazing opportunities to get training and experience in myriad ways including international assignments, exposure to other areas of PR, etc. based on your interests.

- Competitive compensation. While other agencies may pay a bit more, I find our pay structure to be quite competitive and fair for the market place.

- Great roster of clients. If you want to work on big, global brands, Edelman is your agency. From Unilever to HP, we have a host of clients with which we work on across the globe. And some big names in the U.S. too including Best Buy and Brita.

Cons

- Like any PR agency, there can be internal politics and challenges although I honestly don't think these are that bad considering our size.

- Work/life balance can get a bit more tipped to the work side of things from time to time but they do try and give you a break if you've been on a very intense account for awhile.

Continue to offer amazing opportunities and resources for your employees, ensure that staff are treated fairly and nicely, continue to push for new business wins in key category areas.

There are newer employer reviews for Edelman

Worked for Edelman? Contribute to the Community!